ROTALIGN Touch is the new high end alignment system from Pruftechnik featuring full capacitive touch technology
- Tablet-like capacitive touchscreen with 3D display
- Extremely durable with strengthened glass screen and tough housing
- High measurement quality with intelliSWEEP
- Live Move with acoustic assistant
- Voice recognition for hands-free operation
- Internal mobile connectivity: RFID, WiFi, Bluetooth and an integrated camera
- Free cloud space and alignment software*
*both included in the “connectivity” and “fully featured” versions
- ROTALIGN touch is the first cloud-enabled touchscreen laser shaft alignment system with integrated mobile connectivity.
- Be ready to change the way you align; 3D display animations, capacitive touchscreen and wizard guidance make the alignment experience as easy as using a tablet or smartphone.
- Voice control frees up both of your hands when performing an alignment (the functionality may even be operated with Bluetooth headsets in noisy machine environments)
- Powered by the unique sensALIGN and intelliSWEEP measurement technology, ROTALIGN touch features the simultaneous Live Move mode, now enhanced with an acoustic move assistant to guide you to the correct alignment.
- Besides offering the best usability in the market, ROTALIGN touch is also the first laser alignment tool fully designed to meet the requirements of the modern smart factory.
- With the new ALIGNMENT RELIABILITY CENTER 4.0 software, work orders may be sent via the cloud to a mobile ROTALIGN touch device anywhere in the world and measurement results are sent back straight from the laser alignment tool into the software for monitoring, archiving and advanced reporting.
- Asset-specific work orders and RFID machine identification make it possible to track the alignment condition of individual assets over time making alignment data a dynamic condition monitoring parameter for asset management and condition-based maintenance programs.
- The integrated camera enables visual asset and job documentation, saving time on repeated future alignment jobs.