High frequency technology for outstanding heating performance
- Suitable for bearings up to 10kg
- Portable and compact induction heater
- Magnetic temperature probe up to 356ºF
- No support yoke required
- Predictive temperature control (no overheating)
- Available options: Voltage from 100-230v and frequency 50/60 Hz
Proper shrink fitting extends the life of roller bearings by several times. EDDYTHERM Portable operates in the high-frequency range to heat roller bearings with an inner diameter as small as 20 mm up to an outer diameter of 160 mm and a weight of up to 10 kg.
The workpiece is placed onto the cone shaped heating surface. The integrated time and temperature regulation capability ensures that the workpiece is heated evenly with no risk of overheating.