The perfect solution for surface flatness, levelness and perpendicularity
- User-specific or automatic tolerances and free selection of any number of reference planes or points
- Measure angles between surfaces
- Customized reports
- Wireless communication between computer and receiver (optional)
- PC software for measurement analysis and professional reporting
- Powerful functionalities to compare two surfaces and to extend the measurement range for large surfaces
LEVALIGN Ultra iS is a highly precise flatness measurement system featuring a rotating laser in conjunction with the ultra-modern ROTALIGN Ultra computer. It is the ideal solution for quick and efficient measurement of surface flatness, levelness and perpendicularity.
The computer’s large colour display shows all relevant information, including the coloured tolerance code for each measured point. The system provides an accuracy of 0.02 mm/m up to a diameter of 40 m.
Use ALIGNMENT CENTER, the Windows-based software to measure an infinite number of points over large surfaces and to compare surfaces on two different planes, e.g. in a press, in addition to measurement analysis and professional reporting.
Key industrial applications include machine foundations, bed plates and tables, machine surfaces and half casings, circular and rectangular flanges, foundation and flange parallelism in wind turbines, rotor blades, flanges and crane slewing rings, etc.