VIBSCANNER is the small data collector with big vibration & balancing capabilities
- Intuitive one-hand joystick operation
- Integrated sensors for vibration, RPM and temperature measurements
- Advanced vibration analysis functions: FFT spectrum, time waveform and recording
- Interface for most types of external sensors
- Shockproof and waterproof housing (IP65)
- Compatible with VIBCODE transducer with automatic measurement location identification
- Optional modes: Field balancing and shaft alignment functions are available
- *Intrinsically safe version available
With its intuitive one-hand joystick operation and its modular structure, VIBSCANNER is our handheld all-rounder. Thanks to its rugged, waterproof and dust-proof housing and design, the instrument works even in the harshest environment.
What makes the handheld device an all-rounder?
3 built-in sensors: VIBSCANNER measures the most important machine parameters on rotating equipment such as vibration, cavitation, bearing condition (shock pulse), temperature and RPM.
Modular design:VIBSCANNER can be upgraded to a vibration analyzer by simply adding the “signal analysis” firmware module that allows you to perform orbit & phase analysis, time waveform analysis and long-term timewaveform recording.
Versatile vibration analysis tools: VIBSCANNER can detect machine problems such as unbalance or misalignment and can perform the necessary corrective actions with the optionally available firmware modules for field balancing and laser shaft alignment.
With OMNITREND, the universal PRÜFTECHNIK Condition Monitoring software platform, measurements can be stored and analyzed. Diagnosis reports can be generated, measurement tasks can be pre-configured and uploaded to the device for route-based data collection.
As with all our data collectors and vibration analyzers, you will benefit from free software and firmware updates, and low ownership cost.